DAIWA SALTIGA BJ FISHING REEL
A Daiwa Saltiga BJ Spin Reel is an investment in fishing excellence. This spin series is for the angler that has mastered their sport and seeks only the best equipment the industry has to offer. The Saltiga name needs no introduction. Its pedigree is still unsurpassed, it sets the bench mark in top shelf spin reels and remains the choice of anglers who refuse to compromise.
The Saltiga BJ is all about testing your metal. Light kit and you versus a larger category of fish. A whopping 10kg of Automatic Tournament Drag, Hyper Digi Gear and 12 mag sealed bearings provide the strength and performance to pit your 3500 or 4000 against fish such as Yellowtail King fish, Cobia, Dolphin Fish and other surface hunters that laugh in the face of bigger reels. With a Saltiga BJ Fishing Reel, it is all about the sport. Catching bigger, heavier, with smaller, lighter fishing equipment.
Feel the sensitivity of Air Rotor, the strength of Daiwa’s Monocoque body, the silky-smooth crank of 12 mag sealed bearings, the synchronicity of Hyper DigiGear, the ground-breaking technology in the ATD drag system as well as casting manners that will impress the most discerning of lure anglers.
The 3500 or4000, available in a heavy crank (lower speed gear ratios) and high-speed ratio, are ideal for offshore sports angling as well as fishing the rocks with poppers, metal slices and other larger style lures that attract the bigger surface feeders.
The Daiwa Saltiga BJ Spin Reel for sale now is a precision built performance tool and therefore priced accordingly. However, if you put one in your basket now, you will be taking advantage of the fishingfishingtackleshop.com.au amazing pricing meaning that you will keep a little cash to restock your lure box. Get your Daiwa Saltiga BJ Spin Reel now.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Gear Ratio||Approx PE Braid Line Capacity||Approx line dia capacity|
- 12+1 Ball Bearings
- Approx weight: 430 grams
- Automatic Tournament Max Drag: 10kg
- Daiwa technologies such as Real Four, Monocoque, Hyper Digigear, Twistbuster II and more
- Air Bail system (manual bail trip – you need to manually close the bail)
- Metal body construction
Note: images for illustration only, slight variations may occur between models. Price is for one reel only.
Fishing Applications and Fishing Rod Suggestion Guide
The Saltiga BJ Fishing Reel Bay jigger is designed for either boat fishing offshore by way of spin of jigging or for use inshore such as spinning from rock platforms. Perfect for chasing sport fish such as kingfish, queenfish, cobia, mackerel, mahi mahi and a whole lot more. When it comes to picking the ideal rod to suit the Saltiga BG Fishing reel we suggest if fishing from the rocks, to pair it up with a rod between 9ft to 11ft in length with a line rating anywhere from 5kg through to around 15kg. Same goes with rod choice for boats however in terms of length you will be hunting a rod between 5ft 6 inches to 7ft in length (spin type). We have quite a few rods for sale in our online fishing store however if you require further assistance in matching a rod to a Saltiga BJ Fishing Reel just get in touch and we will provide you with further direction.
- Magsealed to within an inch of its life ensuring the salt and water won’t intrude on critical moving parts.
- The manual bail arm does away with the pesky return spring that always invites corrosion into your reel. Yes some may find it inconvenient that the bail arm doesn’t close automatically with the turn of a handle but is it really that hard just to close the arm with your hand? We don’t think so and the benefits of not having auto bail far outweigh having the feature to ensure the longevity of your investment.
- 12 bearings support Hyper DigiGear ensuring that your crank is the smoothest crank on the market. Brilliant under load.
- The Zaion Air rotor provides outstanding vibration distribution and ensures your reel is sensitive enough to feel the smallest of inquiries.
- ATD which stands for Automatic Tournament Drag removes the threat of losing fish on hook-up due to sudden jerky movement when the drag is first engaged. Smooth and super reliable
- Casting manners are superb. This is an ideal reel for tossing a larger type of lure from the the boat or from the ocean rocks.
The Daiwa Saltiga BJ Spin Reel is a feature packed sensation designed for offshore and rock work where performance should never be compromised. These medium size reels will punch well above their considerable light weight providing access to a larger class of fish. Get your Daiwa Saltiga Bj Fishing Reel Here today. We ship worldwide.