DAIWA SALTIGA EXPEDITION FISHING REEL 8000H
Daiwa Saltiga Expedition Fishing Reel features a long list of incredible benefits, which are often not seen in other reels. The reels are not only dust proof, but water proof as well. The design is innovative and the features are revolutionary. All these combine to provide you with the smoothest rotation and the best water sealing technology which you have ever seen in a spinning reel.
Daiwa has prevented water intrusion by placing Mag Sealed bearings in all key points, resulting in a smooth rotation. Plus, the life of the product also increases since the bearings are well protected because of the new seal. The bearings also prevent water, salt, and other minerals from entering into the roller system and the gearbox. As for the rotor, it features a hollow construction which encourages airflow through the entire rotor system. Thus, dust, sand, salt, water, and other particles cannot accumulate, making the Daiwa Expedition 8000 reel resistant to corrosion.
Inspired by NASA, Daiwa has incorporated the very same technology with which they fuel space ships, in their new Saltiga Expedition fishing reel. The reel design contains a magnetite based liquid, which generally takes a helical shape. When subjected to magnetic force, the liquid gets the power to change its shape. In the process, it attaches itself to any metal and forms a strong, protective steal. This technology provides the Expedition fishing reels with out-of-the-class lubrication, preventing friction among parts. Dust can also not affect the product in any way. So with both water and dust intrusion features, the life expectancy of Daiwa Saltiga Expedition reel is significantly improved.
Features and Specifications
- Model – Saltiga Expedition 80f00
- Spool Capacity: PE Braid 6/540 m, 8/400 m, 10/300 m
- Innovative design based on magnetic liquid
- Zaion air rotor
- Mag seal bearings and line roller
- Gear ratio: 5.7
- Bearings: 13 + 1
- Weight: 875 g
- Max Drag Pressure: 30 kg
- Manual Bail Trip
- Metal Drag knob cap
- Lightweight round knob handle
- All this and so much more
Fishing Applications and Fishing Reel Selection Guide
If you’re in the market for a new heavy duty large fishing reel then it doesn’t really get any better than this. The Expedition 8000 Reel is one hell of a powerful reel that will deliver sheer excellence as a boat fishing reel whether it be to target reef fish or game fish out on the bluewater ocean but on top of this you could use this spinning reel from the shore in any rock or beach fishing style as well. Handle large species like Giant trevally, marlin, tuna, kingfish, sharks and more with this beast of a reel.
When it comes to matching a fishing rod to the Saltiga 8000 it will ideally marry up well on any jigging style (spin) fishing rod rated 24kg plus or any heavy boat spin stick rated 15kg and above. This reel will also work well on a 10-16ft heavy beach/rock fishing rod.
Here at Fishing Tackle Shop we’re here to help so if you have any questions just get in touch with us.
- Innovative design, water intrusion, dust protection and other features improve the lifetime of Daiwa Saltiga Expedition reel significantly when compared to other similar products.
- Featuring a brand new magnetic fluid design, the Expedition reel is all about innovation and top-of-the-line performance.
- The precision of the Expedition reel is about four times greater than the original model.
- Daiwa Expedition fishing reel can bear drag pressure greater to 30 kg and stalk deliver performance, thanks to the UTD Hyper Tune feature.
- Super strong for the ultimate fishing reel capable of fishing heavy.
So get a Daiwa Saltiga Expedition 8000 reel today and enjoy an out-of-the-world fishing experience!