No more broken guides on your bottom rods! The Daiwa® Sealine® X-treme Travel Interline Rod takes Daiwa’s original line-thru-rod technology and reengineers it for the saltwater bottom fisherman on the move. The line runs through the powerful 4-section blank, with only 2 external guides on the rod: a low-profile entry guide closest to the handle, and a removable SIC Ring top guide where the line exits. Perfect for braid, the X-treme Travel Interline Rod fishes trouble-free and offers exceptionally strong backbone and lifting power. Smooth V-Joint Ferrules for true parabolic action; breaks down to fit into its own semi-hard, 34″ x 6″ travel case (included). Ideal for grouper, snapper, tile fish, flounder, halibut, and ling cod. Manufacturers 5-year warranty.
- Innovative line-thru-rod technology
- Eliminates broken guides during travel
- Ideal for saltwater bottom fishing with braid
- 4-section blank with V-Joint Ferrules
- Smooth power and parabolic action
- Removable SIC Ring top guide
- Includes 34″ x 6″ travel case