Dual-frequency fish finder equipped with revolutionary RezBoost™ signal processing technology giving improved clarity and resolution that was previously impossible with conventional narrowband transducers.
A unique fish size analyser based on the latest digital technology. Bottom Discrimination – Analyze bottom structure.
White Line feature. Display: 480 x 640 (VGA). Frequency 50 and 200 kHz. Supplied with 600W Depth/Temp transom mount transducer.
- ACCU-FISH(TM) identifies individual fish with size and fish mark function.
- White Line function distinguishes fish from the bottom.
- Bottom Discrimination Function
- A fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per minute (at 5 m depth range).
- RezBoost Technology
Physical & Performance
- Frequency: 50 and 200 kHz
- Output Power: 600 W
- Display Type: 5.7″ colour LCD
- Effective Display Area: 87.1 (W) x 116.2 (H) mm
- Pixel Number: 480 x 640 (VGA)
- Display: Single frequency (50 or 200 kHz), Dual-frequency, Zoom, Nav data, A-scope, Marker zoom, Bottom zoom, Bottom-lock, Bottom Discrimination, ACCU-FISH™, RezBoost™
- Basic Range: 2-1200 m
- Alarm: Bottom, Fish (Normal), ACCU-FISH™, Fish (B/L), Bottom Discrimination, Fish Level, Temperature, Speed, Arrival and Battery
- Language: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Burmese
- Range Phasing: up to 1200 m
- Expansion Range:
- Bottom-lock expansion: 2-10 m
- Sectional expansion: 2-1200 m
- Picture Advance Speed: 8 steps: stop, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4
- Pulse length & PRR: 0.04 to 3.0 ms, Max 3,000 pulse/min
- Interface (IEC61162-1, NMEA 0183 Ver 1.0/2.0/3.0)
- Input: BWC, GGA, GLL, GNS, HDG, HDT, MDA, MTW, MWV, RMA, RMB, RMC, VHW, VTG, XTE, ZDA
- Output: DBS, DBT, DPT, MTW*, RMB*, VHW*, TLL* by key operation* External data required
- Temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Waterproofing: IP56
Power Supply: -24 VDC: 1.3-0.6 A
What’s in the Box
- Furuno FCV-628 Head Unit
- Power Cable
- Swivel Mounting Bracket
- Instruction Manual
- 600W Depth/Temp transom mount transducer