With a bright 7″ sunlight viewable display this intuitive multitouch system delivers excellent readability. With an elegant edge-to-edge anti-reflective glass design and simple gesture-based user interface.
Internal GPS antenna allows accurate navigation with an internal memory of up to 30,000 waypoints/Tracks and 1,000 routes.
1KW CHIRP ready fishfinder (with compatible transducer) that delivers superior resolution and clarity.
Compatible with C-MAP 4D Charts.
- Waterproof to IP56
- C-MAP 4D Charts
- 1KW CHIRP Ready
- up to 30,000 waypoints/tracks
- edge-to-edge multi-touch gesture-based screen
- Supplied with Airmar P66 Transom Mount Transducer
- Screen Type: GP-1871F: 7″ Wide Colour TFT LCD
- Screen Size: GP-1871F: 154 x 85 mm
- Screen Resolution: WVGA 800 x 480 pixels
- GPS Antenna: Internal Antenna
- Display Modes:
- Chart Plotter
- Fish Finder
- Radar (connection to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar DRS4W required)
- AIS (connection to AIS sensor required)
- Instruments (Nav Data, Engine, Wind, Fuel tank)
- Autopilot (connection to the FURUNO NAVpilot-300 or 700 series required)
- Language: English (US & UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Greek, Japanese.
GPS / SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- Receiving Type GPS 72 channels / WAAS 1 channel
- Receiving Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
- Accuracy: GPS: 10 m max, WAAS: 5 m max, MSAS: 7.5 m MAX
- Chart: C-MAP 4D
- Memory Capacity 30,000 points for ship’s track and waypoints 1,000 planned routes (Max. 50 points per route) 5,000 quickpoints
- Frequency: CHIRP: 40 to 225 kHz CW: 50/200 kHz
- Transducer Included: Furuno P66 Transom Mount
- Range: 5-1, 200m, shift :0-500m
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Power Supply: GP-1871F: 12-24 VDC, 1.1-0.6 A