The G. Loomis® IMX® Steelhead Drift Casting Rod has technique-specific features focused for drift casting. For drift casting steelhead,you need a long rod to drift baits with minimal line drag created by an increased line angle. You also need to cast accurately to hit seams and holding water with precision. Exclusive IMX material reduces overall rod weight and provides you with sensitivity to control baits and feel light strikes. A premium-grade cork handle with composite rubber/cork accents balances nicely for enhanced user control.
- Technique-specific features
- Long rods to drift baits with minimal line drag
- Minimal rod weight with maximum sensitivity
- Cork handle with composite rubber/cork accents
- Hit seams and holding water with precision accuracy