The ECHOMAP Ultra 125sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 12” keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the tools you need for successful fishing.
It includes an all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars.
It also includes preloaded BlueChart coastal charts with Auto Guidance¹ technology.
1Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
The ECHOMAP Ultra 125sv combo also supports optional Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar (no black boxes required) plus the full line of Panoptix all-seeing sonar transducers.
It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system.
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Ultra combo safe and secure.
You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit, because the cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount.
This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Ultra from power and the mount.
- 12” keyed-assist touchscreen combo includes all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars.
- Built-in support for the full line of Panoptix™ sonars and the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, including Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar.
- Preloaded with BlueChart coastal charts with Auto Guidance technology.
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units.
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain® app.
- NMEA 2000® connectivity and support for heading sensors, autopilots, digital switching, FUSION-Link™ audio system and more.
- Physical dimensions: 13.4″ x 9.0″ x 3.9″ (341 x 229 x 98 mm)
- Display size: 10.3” x 6.4”; 12.1″ diagonal (26.1 cm x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display type: WXGA display
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power consumption: 26 W
- Antenna: Internal only
- Mounting options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 2 (large connector)
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded maps: BlueChart
- Accepts data cards: 2 microSD™ cards
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Routes: 100
- Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Tide tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) Yes
- Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios: Yes
- GCV™ Black Box sonar support: Yes
- ActiveCaptain compatible: Yes
- Sailing Features: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Frequencies supported
- CHIRP High-Wide: 150-240 kHz
- Ultra High-definition ClearVü: 800 kHz (760-880 kHz)
- CHIRP ClearVü: 455 kHz (425-845 kHz)
- Ultra High-definition SideVü: 1,200 kHz (1060-1170 kHz)
- Transmit power 600 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- CHIRP sonar technology Yes (Built-in)
- ClearVü: Yes
- SideVü: Yes
- Maximum depth
- 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater
- 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater
- (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Sonar recording: Yes
- Sonar history rewind: Yes
- NMEA 2000® compatible: Yes
- Transducer pin numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
- Wireless connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Ultra 125sv with BlueChart for Australia/New Zealand
- GT54UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover