PENN BATTLE II FISHING REEL – MODEL 8000
Battle II fishing reel 8000 model by Penn takes fishing to a new level. Embedded with innovative design features and technology, this is an improved version of the original Penn Battle spinning reel series recognized for greater fishability combined with outstanding durability. And this is exactly why this finely crafted spinning reel has become a hot favourite among anglers.
Penn Battle II 8000 model is ideal for fishing offshore on boats and inshore via beach or rock fishing and perfect for catching snapper, mulloway and tailor to name a few. Features like superline-spool and full-metal body, rotor and side plate help hold up your catch easily, giving it little chance to escape.
Features and Specifications
- HT 100 carbon-fibre drag washers
- 5+1 stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant anti reverse bearing
- Line capacity rings
- Aluminium bail heavy-duty wire
- Full-metal body, rotor and side plate
- Superline ready-spool (rubber ring on spool)
- Maximum drag : 14kg
- Gear ratio 5:3:1
- Monofilament line capacities (yards/lb): 340/20, 310/25, 230/30
- Braid line capacities (yards/lb): 390/65
- Suitable for beach, rock and offshore boat fishing
Fishing Applications and Fishing Rod Selection Guide
Penn Battle 8000 size reel is ideal for beach rock and offshore boat fishing so with this in mind if you are going to be beach or rock fishing generally you should be looking to pair this reel up on a rod that is between 9-14 feet in length. For offshore boat fishing look for a boat rod (spin model) that is between 6-8ft in length. Any of the above with a rod line rating of approximately 10kgs + should have you on the right track.
- The capacity rings added in this fishing reel model by Penn enables fishers to know when the spool is filled properly and approximately how much line is left on the reel.
- The line management system feature offers anglers to cast over and catch prey at impressive distances.
- No backing is required thanks to the superline-spool featured in this Penn Battle reel model so you can tie braid fishing line straight to the spool if you wish.
- It is durable, affordable and the 5 stainless steel bearings and 1 anti reverse bearing makes it a smooth performing fishing reel.
- HT 100 Drag washers lend Battle II fishing reel 8000 model higher drag ratings.
- The drag power is 30 lbs/ 14kg, giving you greater ability to catch even some of the toughest opponents at sea.
- The full-metal body construction helps Battle II fishing reel to maintain gear alignment and precision as well as assisting in the durability of the reel.
Enjoy fishing like never before with Penn Battle II spinning reel 8000 model. All you need to do is pair it with a rod and you are good to go. Integrated with advanced technology and features, Battle II 8000 model gives you the power to catch prey at a distance and drag it smoothly with a strong grip.