PENN SPINFISHER 650 SSM FISHING REEL
The Penn Spinfisher arguably the most recognized reel of all time, even non fisho’s have heard of the the spinfisher.
A fishing institution any angler worth his salt has owned or owns a Penn Spinfisher. Tough, rugged reliable, unbreakable all words to describe the Penn Spinfisher SSM spinning reels.
Whether you fish out of a boat or from the shore the Penn Spinfisher SSM spinning reel has got you covered.For 50 years the Penn Spinfisher has been at the forefront of big eggbeater reels to catch tough fighting fish.
The Penn Spinfisher 650 SSM spinning reels features an infinite anti-reverse roller bearing for instantaneous hook sets and solid connection. Add to this 5 sealed stainless ball bearings, tough metal body and sideplate, the triple supported oversized stainless steel mainshaft and of course a perfectly balanced feel!
You’ll have the confidence to land the big one! Knowing full well that the Penn Spinfisher 650 SSM spinning reel is up to the job.
|Model||Capacity Mono (lb/yds)||Capacity Braid (lb/yds)||Gear Ratio||Weight|
|650 SSM||12/360, 15/320, 20/220||20/575, 30/440, 50/300||4.7 : 1||680grams|
- Full metal body and sideplate
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Oversize Triple supported Stainless Steel mainshaft
- HT-100 drag system
- Machine cut alloy main gear
- 5 shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
Fishing Applications and Fishing Rod Selection Guide
The Penn 650 SSM Spinfisher can be used either as mid to light surf reel targeting salmon, tailor and bream. matched to a 3.6m (12 feet) surf rod rated between 4 – 8 kg
The Penn 650 SSM is a popular fishing reel amongst rock fisherman that target tailor, rock blackfish, trevally and salmon using bait or metals match it to a rod from 2.7m to 3.6m ( 9 -12 feet) with a line rating of 5-10kg
Offshore the Penn 650 SSM Spinfisher is a popular light reel to target reds and small pelagics it matches well to a fishing rod from 1.8m – 2.2m (6 – 7.5 feet) line class from 5 -12kg depending on line preference.
- Oversized Triple supported stainless steel mainshaft housed inside a full metal body the Penn Spinfisher SSM is super rugged and tough enough to handle all most any fishing situation.
- Penn Reels famous HT 100 drag system with more power greater range and smoothness you can put serious hurt on a fish without the worry of your drag becoming sticky or failing.
- The Perfect All-Rounder – The Penn Spinfisher SSM fishing reel can be used anywhere whether you fish from the stones or hit the sandy beaches or target offshore reef species and pelagics the Penn Spinfisher SSM can handle the job
When you want the job done? And Done Right! Then the answer is simple grab a Penn Spinfisher 650SSM Fishing Reel today! You won’t be disappointed!