PFLUEGER SALT FISHING REEL SPIN MODEL 50
It’s hard to find a quality reel specifically designed for saltwater fishing that can handle the hard fighting Australian fish at a great price!
That’s were the Phlueger Salt comes to the fore, fishing reels from Pflueger have earned devout followers among Australian saltwater fishers, by producing several heavy-duty reels that can be used across a wide range of situations and applications while still being available at an affordable price.
Pflueger is one of the world’s leading fishing equipment manufacturers, earning its name by producing high performance fishing reels and rods.
The Pflueger Salt Fishing Reel Spin Model 50 is equipped with brand-new HD carbon washers and Dynamic Carbon Drag (DCD) that guarantees a smooth, powerful, and reliable drag system. Also, the reel is supported by a five-bearing system the XCR sealed bearings are set up at key locations to reduce the load from hard fighting fish and perform trouble free for years.
Coupled with an ‘always on’ anti reverse bearing, these add-ons make the reel a suitable choice for the toughest of fishing conditions.
The full metal A360 alloy body is further protected from corrosion by an extremely durable matt paint. This is a significant feature as it helps the reels protect itself from corrosion from the saltwater. The A360 alloy body, eliminates body flex while under load and makes way for the Precision Cut Digital Gearing (PCDG) and stainless mainshaft to do their job without hinderance.
The Pflueger Salt Fishing Reel Spin Model 50 is mainly a mediumsized fishing reel that comes with 7kg fishing line capacity for 200 meters of monofilament line, and even more with braided line. The handy 5.6:1 gear ratio offers a fast retrieve whether your tossing lures or manhandling a fish around the rocks. With a heavy duty bail, anodized aluminum handle coupled with soft touch knob and balanced rotor system, this reel is a true workhorse in a variety of fishing conditions.
- Model: SALTPFS50
- Gear Ratio 5.6 : 1
- Weight: 532g
- Max Drag 10kg
- Line Capacity Mono: 200m / 7kg
- Dynamic Carbon Drag System (DCD)
- Full A360 metal body, rotor and sideplate
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Balanced rotor for smoother retrieves
- Five stainless steel ball bearings
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Anodized and machined aluminum handle supported by soft touch knob
- Bail arm of heavy duty material
Matching a fishing rod to the Pflueger Salt Reel
The Salt 50 a medium sized reel designed to be used from the boat or off the shore, it will match up well with rods ranging from 1.8m to 3.5m that are rated from between 4 -8kg and is perfect to target fish species such as bream, bonito, tailor, salmon, rock blackfish, snapper, barra, jacks, etc.
- Specifically designed for saltwater fishing on the Australian shores
- HD carbon washers and Dynamic Carbon Drag (DCD) that guarantees a smooth, powerful, and reliable drag system
- Suitable choice for the toughest of fishing conditions
- A true workhorse in a variety of fishing conditions
- Fully protected by corrosion resistant matt paint
If you are looking for a high performance fishing reel for your saltwater fishing, or heavy fishing in general, then the Pflueger Salt 50 fishing reel is definitely a great choice. Grab one today from the fishing tackle shop.