Delivering customisation and simplicity in an ecosystem that is constantly evolving to work with the user to enhance their experience.
Presenting a host of personalisation and live animations, Lighthouse 3 offers free updates, adding to a continually growing feature packed system.
Axiom RV models add SideVision and RealVision 3D to the mix. A powerful 4-channel, 60 frequency, wide spectrum sonar experience, delivering life-like imagery.
The revolutionary all-in-one transducer features Gyro-stabilised AHRS (Attitude and Heading Reference System) which compensates and smooths out inconsistencies in vessel movement, for a clearer image and bottom resolution allowing for superior 3D imagery.
AXIOM 7 RV, Multi-function 7″ Display with integrated RealVision 3D,600W Sonar with RV-100 transducer and Australia/NZ Navionics+ Chart
Physical & Performance
- Screen Size: 7.0″ Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Screen Type: Touchscreen
- Mounting Options: Top / Flush / Bracket / Rear Mounting
- Networking: 1 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
- Waterproofing: IPX6 / IPX7
- Memory Card Slot: 1x MicroSD
- Wi-Fi WiFi – 802.11 b / g
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR power class 1.5 (supports AVRCP 1.0)
- Radar Compatible: Yes
- Thermal Night Vision Compatible: Yes – compatible with FLIR M100 and M200 cameras
- Video over IP Camera Support: Add up to 10 Video over IP network cameras
- Built-in Sonar: Model dependent
- External Sonar Compatible: Yes – support for Digital and CHIRP sonar modules
- GPS Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS
- Optional Remote Controls: RMK-10
- AIS: With optional receivers and transceivers
- Audio Integration: Support for NMEA2000 compatible audio devices
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 V to 16 VDC)
- Operating Temperature: -25º C to +55º C
- NMEA2000: NMEA2000 via DeviceNet port. SeaTalkng compatible using an optional adapter
- Unit Dimensions: 210 x 142 x 77mm