AXIOM+ 9, Multifunction 9″ Display only.
The performance-tuned Axiom Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays.
Optimised for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision™ 3D sonar. (with compatible sonar module or networked system).
New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night colour palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition.
Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.
- Display Size: 9.0 inch High Density IPS
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 (WXGA)
- Display Type: Multitouch with HydroTough™ rugged hydrophobic coating
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle: 85° Top, Bottom, Left, Right
- Dimensions: W x H x D 244 x 158 x 77mm (Excluding trunnion and cables)
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Mounting Options: Surface, Flush, Trunnion,
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +55°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
- Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (Full brightness) 8.95 Watts.
- GNSS / GPS Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou* – 10Hz 28 Channel *Future software update required
- Radar: Yes – Quantum, Digital, HD Colour / Super HD Colour and Magnum Radars
- AIS: Yes – NMEA2000 compatible
- Autopilot Control: Yes – Evolution Autopilot
- Thermal Night Vision Yes FLIR AX8, M232, M300 Series, M400, M500
- Video / Camera Compatible with CAM210IP, CAM220IP (Up to 10 IP network cameras)
- Audio: NMEA2000 / Bluetooth speaker controls
- Digital Switching: Yes – Empirbus & C-Zone compatible
- Remote Control: Yes Optional RMK-10 (A80438)
- Ethernet: 1 x 10/100 Mbit/s Network (RayNet)
- NMEA0183: No
- NMEA2000 NMEA2000 via DeviceNet port. SeaTalkng compatible using an optional adapter
- SeaTalkNG: Requires DeviceNet Female (F) adaptor cable (A06079 120mm adaptor included in box)
- USB: 1 x USB microAB
- Wi-Fi: WiFi – 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.0
- Cartography: Lighthouse Charts, Navionics, and C-MAP compatible
- Waypoint/Routes/Tracks (Wpts/Rts/Trk) 10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts – 250 wpt max / 16 tracks – 10,000 max trk pts
- Internal Memory: 16 GB Solid State
- External Memory: 1x MicroSD Card Slot
- Languages: 24
- Conformances: NMEA 2000 certification | Europe: 1999/5/EC | Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2
What’s in the box
- Multifunction Display
- Trunnion bracket
- Trunnion knobs x 2
- Suncover Trunnion mount
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- Rear mounting brackets: supplied with 9” MFD
- Documentation pack
- M5x58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- DeviceNet to SeaTalkng ® adaptor cable 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead).