Axiom Pro 12 is the new standard for “all-in-one” display. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience.
Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Raymarine Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
- Blazing Fast: Quad core processor delivers instantaneous response and the ability to run multiple apps simultaneously without any slowdowns.
- Bold and Bright: Optical bonding technology and IPS display panels give you stunning Colour, clarity, and contrast in all lighting conditions. Axiom Pro looks great even through polarized sunglasses.
- Hybridtouch: Control Axiom Pro from its multi-touch screen, its buttons and rotary knob, or any combination of both. This choice is yours.
- Custom Keys: Get instant access to your favourite function with user-programmable Custom Key.
- Lighthouse: Fast, fluid and easy to learn. The Lighthouse 3 interface is uncluttered and easy to personalise for your style of boating.
Physical & Performance
- Screen Size: 12″
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Navionics+ Aus/NZ Charts Included
- Screen Type: Super bright IPS display with optical bonding. Multitouch support
- Mounting Options: Front and trunnion mount
- Waterproofing: IPX6 / IPX7
- Memory: 16GB Internal / x2 microSDXC slots
- USB: 1 x USB microAB
- Voltage: 12 / 24 V dc
- Weight: 4.5lbs / 2.04kg
- Operating Temperature: -25ºC to +55ºC
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
- Wi-FI: Yes
- NMEA 0183: x2 NMEA 0183 input and x1 NMEA 0183 output (part of power cable)
- NMEA2000: 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- Radar Compatible: Yes
- Thermal Night Vision Compatible: Yes
- Video Cameras: 1 x Analogue input (BNC). Up to 10 IP Cameras
- Built-in RealVision 3D, Chirp SideVision, Chirp DownVision (Requires RV-100/200/300 Transducer) and a powerful true no compromise 1kw CHIRP ready sonar.
- External Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Optional Remote Controls: Yes
- AIS: Yes
- Audio Integration: Yes
- Autopilot: Control: Evolution Autopilot Control
- Digital Switching: Empirbus compatible
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 358 x 223 x 65 mm
What’s in The Box
- A: MFD Display (E70372)
- B: RayNet (F) to Raynet (F) Cable – 2M (A62361)
- C: Trunnion Cover
- D: Trunnion Knobs
- E: Trunnion Knobs
- F: Suncover (A80534)
- G: Power / Video / NMEA0183 Cable – Straight, 1.5M (R62379)
- H: Micro-C DeviceNet (F) to STNG (F) Cable – 1M (A06075)
- I: Panel Seal Gasket
- J: Bezel Pieces and Home / Menu Button
- K: Mounting Fixings
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Raymarine window decal