Quantum CHIRP Pulse Compression WiFi-Only Radome w/10M Power Cable
|Amperage||.58 Amps (Standby) 1.58 (Transmit)|
|Beam||4.9 Degrees H x 20 Degrees V|
|Dimensions||8.25″ Height x 21.3″ Diameter|
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Maximum Range||24 Nautical Miles|
|Transmit Power||20 Watts|
|Voltage||12/24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
Superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges.
Quantum Radar is the world’s first compact marine radar to use CHIRP pulse compression technology. Setting a new standard for solid state marine radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated WiFi makes installation easy and Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design weighs 50 percent less than comparable radomes, provides safe radiated emissions and reduced power consumption.
CHIRP Pulse Compression: Offshore or within a few yards, Quantum’s CHIRP pulse compression radar technology delivers sharper targets with reduced clutter. CHIRP Pulse compression technology ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges
See what’s nearby better than a traditional radar: Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range (80% improvement over magnetron radars)
Instant on: Immediate awareness – Quantum starts up and is ready to go in seconds
Easiest to install: Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered multi-function display. Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces.
Safer than a traditional magnetron radar: Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state transmitter. Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars.
Electrically thrifty: Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby), for extended vessel battery life when under sail.
Easy to upgrade: Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables .
- Quantum’s CHIRP Pulse Compression technology uses multiple compressed radar pulses with FLIR’s exclusive ATX™ advanced target separation technology
- Quantum with ATX™ displays targets like boats, landmarks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality versus traditional magnetron radars.
- Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18′ minimum range
- Immediate awareness—Quantum starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
- Transmit Power: 20W
- Maximum Range: From 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 4.9°
- Rotation Speed: 24rpm
- Display Type: a-Series, c-Series, e-Series, gS Series, eS Series multi-function displays
- Height: 8 1/4″
- Radome Diameter: 21 5/16″
- Weight: 12.3lb.
- Voltage: 10.8V – 31.2V DC (12/24 Volt DC systems)
- Power Consumption: Transmit mode 17W; standby mode 7W; sleep mode 2W
- Data Interface: WiFi or wired Ethernet (RayNet)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
What’s in the Box
- Quantum™ Radome
- 10m (32.8ft.) Power cable
- M8 mounting bolts with spring washers and flat washers
- Documentation pack (including mounting template)